Yep, this is happening!
Nacho Cheese Sauce | Vegan
- 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons of nutrition yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Smoked paprika to taste
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of coconut milk or other plant based milk.
In a sauce pan, add all dry ingredients and mix. Whisk in the milk and heat on medium, whisking constantly until the mixture comes to a nacho cheese consistency. Use less plant milk for a thicker sauce.
Pour over tortilla chips, black beans, jalapeño slices and pico de Gallo for the ultimate vegan nachos.