You’re excited about taking crafting classes, but where to start? See my recommendations below:
First, decide if you’re the type of person who likes to study multiple subjects at once, or if you like to study one thing at a time.
One Thing At a Time Learners
- History of Magic- this is a FREE self study class. You can take this before officially enrolling!
- Defense Against the Dark Arts
- Moon Cycles
- Wheel of the Year
- Creating Sacred Spaces
- Spell casting
- Potions for (Fall, Winter, Summer, Spring)
- Electives can be taken at any time: Magic music, Magic Art, Muggle Music
- After completion of the core classes, you’re welcome to study a divination tool in depth and continue with electives.
Multiple Subjects at a Time
If choosing a multiple subject study, you will need to enroll in 45- 60 minute classes so we have time to cover both subjects in your class.