Advanced Care Planning (ACP) is making decisions about the healthcare you would want to receive if you’re not able to speak for yourself. These are your personal decisions based on your values and preferences. ACP can help to avoid confusion and stress in times of medical crisis or at the end of life.
Topics covered include ventilation, blood transfusion, feeding tubes, CPR and DNR, etc. and naming a person(s) who will advocate on your behave for your choices.
To book an appointment please email me. You can also call/text 443.789.1648.
On Thursdays I offer my services at reduced fees to help give back to the community. This helps people that might not have the funds right now for services. The second Thursday of the month is dedicated to Advanced Care Planning
$30 for a 1 hour session. Visit my facebook page for more information.
$60 per hour
- 1 Hour appointments.
- Most clients need 2-3 appointments to complete their planning.
- Purchase of my workbook is highly recommended, but not required.
- After the session is scheduled and donation is received, you will receive and zoom link via email.
- If you have booked a phone appointment, I will call you.
- Click here to order my workbook (arrives in 10-15 days) Schedule appointments accordingly.
- Printable PDF version is available $7.32.
- PDF version is free to all people without homes and individuals currently incarcerated.