Advanced Care Planning (ACP) is making decisions about the healthcare you would want to receive if you’re not able to speak for yourself. These are your personal decisions based on your values and preferences. ACP can help to avoid confusion and stress in times of medical crisis or at the end of life.
Topics covered include ventilation, blood transfusion, feeding tubes, CPR and DNR, etc. and naming a person(s) who will advocate on your behave for your choices.
If circumstances prevent you from booking appointments online please email or call 443.789.1648Book an Appointment
$60 per hour
- 1 Hour appointments.
- Most clients need 2-3 appointments to complete their planning.
- Purchase of my workbook is highly recommended, but not required.
- After the session is scheduled and donation is received, you will receive and zoom link via email.
- If you have booked a phone appointment, I will call you.
- Click here to order my workbook (arrives in 10-15 days) Schedule appointments accordingly.
- Printable PDF version is available $7.32.
- PDF version is free to all people without homes and individuals currently incarcerated.