An end of life vigil is sitting with as death approaches during the last few hours of life aims to provide comfort in life’s final moments.
I provide the atmosphere requested by the dying so that they are at peace.
I help organize visits so the transitioning individual, family and friends are not overwhelmed. I’m available to answer questions about the dying process, including home funerals.
Topics covered include: atmosphere of the vigil, who may be present, scheduling visits and legacy projects completed by friends and family who visit or sit vigil.
To book an appointment please email me. You can also call/text 443.789.1648.
Vigil Planning Sessions
$60 per hour
- 1 Hour appointments. Most clients need 2-3 appointments to complete their planning.
- Purchase of my workbook is highly recommended, but not required.
- After the session is scheduled and donation is received, you will receive and zoom link via email.
- Click here to order my workbook (arrives in 10-15 days) Schedule appointments accordingly.
- Printable PDF version is available upon request- for $7.32.
- PDF version is free to all people without homes and individuals currently incarcerated.