Advanced Care Planning (ACP) is making decisions about the healthcare you would want to receive if you’re not able to speak for yourself. These are your personal decisions based on your values and preferences. ACP can help to avoid confusion and stress in times of medical crisis or at the end of life.
Topics covered include ventilation, blood transfusion, feeding tubes, CPR and DNR, etc. and naming a person(s) who will advocate on your behave for your choices.
- Sessions run approximately 2 hours. Additional time may be schedule if needed.
- Purchase of my workbook is highly recommended, but not required.
- After the session is scheduled and payment is received, you will receive and zoom link via email.
- Click here to order my workbook (arrives in 10-15 days)
- Printable PDF version is available upon request- the $7.32 fee will be added to your invoice and will be sent via email when payment is received.