Learn how to read Tarot!
Yes, it’s possible to learn tarot on your own. However, having a teacher can help you stay disciplined in your practice. Also, working with a teacher means that you have access to a tarot community- other students who are on this journey with you and who you can practice your reading skills on!
I have 20 years of experience reading and teaching Tarot. I have taught classes in both group and individual formats.
Lessons are currently offered through zoom. Lessons for local students will be availble in person, if desired, following the pandemic.
My Views on Tarot
Tarot is an excellent medicinal tool for self discovery.
I think it’s important to use knowledge of the cards and the Tarot system in addition to intuition.
I’m not sure it’s entirely possible to foresee the future with the cards because every action we take will change the outcome. However, I do know that some individuals are highly perceptive and sensitive. So, intuitive hits that come through during a reading should be considered!
I think reflection through Tarot allows us to view the possible future shaped by one’s own thought process and not by some outside source. By seeing the possible outcomes to your thoughts and actions, you can right relationships with self and others before running into difficult and painful consequences!
Get a free lesson!
- After you enroll, refer a friend. If they enroll you will receive an additional individual lesson for free!
- Classes are currently held via ZOOM
- In person group classes may be open this fall!
- Individual Lessons:
- $30/ 30 minute class
- $60 / 60 minute class
- Group Classes (1 hour )
- $ 120/ 6 sessions
- 3 students required to begin a new class.
- Email me if you’re interested in forming a new group class outside of current offerings.
- Reading Practice Class (1 hour) $20
- A group class for students to practice reading for each other.
- Online via Square payments
- No refunds, make-ups or credits for missed group classes.
- Individual students may reschedule lessons canceled with 24 hours notice. Rescheduled lessons must occur within 30 days. No refunds or credits offered for lessons that can’t be rescheduled.
- If I need to cancel, the lesson will be rescheduled.
For absolute beginners
6 classes per sessions
- Complete this form
- Make a payment using the button below
Session 2: Runs mid- July through August
You will be able to choose class day/time on the form.
Additional class times can be scheduled with student interest. 3 students needed to form a class. Email me to form a new group.
Register for Classes
Registration for Individual Lessons
My availability is shown after you click the link.